Swarna Yojona / Swarna Labh
1. It is only value deposit. No gold booking at the time of paying instalment.
2. Gold rate applicable on the day of sale invoice.
3. Minimum enrolment amount is ₹1000/- and multiple of ₹1000/- thereafter.
4. Instalment can be paid or redeemed at any company stores as of now.
5. There are two jewellery purchase scheme, one is 11 months ( Swarna Yojana) & 6 months ( Swarna Labh).
6. Customer has to maintain the same instalment amount through out the scheme.
7. 75% of one instalment will be pass on to customer as benefit as discount when making sale invoice for 11 months scheme(SY18-19) if customer complete the scheme successfully without any default/delay payment.
8. 30% of one instalment will be pass on to customer as benefit as discount when making sale invoice for 6 months scheme(SL18-19) if customer complete the scheme successfully without any default/delay payment.
9. Customer have to mandatorily redeem the account within 60 days from the date of maturity.
10. Payment of instalment s after due dates will be considered as a default, for that particular months and the eligible discount would be reduced proportionately.
11. No benefit in any form shall be provided for scheme where the scheme has been operated for less than 6 months or less than 6 instalments have been paid to the company.
12. If the redemption is requested before the maturity of the scheme, “11 months scheme” will be eligible for discount under “6 months scheme” provided T&C of 6 months scheme have been compiled.